1 Symbol Mattress
Symbol® has over 30 years of mattress manufacturing experience with more than 10 million customers around the world. Our entire products are finished using high quality fabrics combined with high grade foam. It is our promise to offer plush comfort and soft to the touch.
All our mattresses are quilted by a computerised quilting machine ensuring perfection. Every craftsman in the Symbol® manufacturing process is well trained and held to a high standard. This gives the final product a splendid and incomparable feel, and ensures that Symbol® mattress will bring you the best combination of technological advancements and craftsmanship to awaken each day fresh.
The spring is considered to be the soul of a mattress. We use American Leggett & Platt spring, which has passed the international fatigue test and meets the standard of ISO 9001. Our mattress is designed to contour the spine for best back support while providing the flexibility to the body as much as possible.
2 STATEMENT OF WARRANTY
Symbol® proudly offers you trusted warranty backed by our advanced technology with dedicated effort to bedding research and development. Our aim is to look after our customer’s needs, and let them benefit from the comfort and support Symbol® provided for many years to come.
Symbol® provides a full 5/10 year manufacturer warranty against faulty workmanship and /or faulty materials. This warranty covers the following items during normal wear:
- Coils or wires that are protrude, loose, broken, or rip through the fabric.
- Body indentations of 35mm or greater on a pillowtop mattress, and 25mm or greater on a non pillowtop mattress.
- Sagging. However, mattress must be used with a matching foundation with an appropriate frame. The frame must have a centre support with at least 5 legs or equivalent for queen and king sets.
This does not extend to the following:
- Clearance bedding sold “as is,” and floor models.
- Mattress Fabric (including stains, soiling or burns).
- Items, upon company’s inspection, are unsanitary.
- Body indentations less than 35mm on a pillowtop mattress, and less than 25mm on a non pillowtop mattress.
- Slats that are more than 8cm apart, or less than 8cm wide.
- Normal wear and tear, or damage caused by abuse, misuse or negligence.
- Failure to comply with manufacturer’s care and maintenance instructions.
- Damage from using an improper bed frame, or an inappropriate foundation.
In order for this limited warranty to be valid, you must:
- Be the original consumer purchaser.
- Provide a copy of the original store receipt from one of our authorized dealer.
- Fax or mail a copy of the original store receipt to us before your claim can be further processed.
Symbol® makes no warranty beyond what is contained in the writing, and does not warrant that this product is suitable for any person’s medical condition.
During the warranty period, if company is satisfied that material or workmanship is faulty, it will at it’s option either repair or replace the product.
However, transportation cost will be met by the purchaser after the first 12 months of purchasing. If the same material is not available at the time of repair or replacement, the company reserves the right to substitute material of equal quality on the particular items need to be repaired or replaced; or, at
company’s option, provide a refund.
Symbol® reserves the right to modify warranty terms, change specifications, discontinue items, and alter designs without incurring obligation. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that specifications, descriptions, and other information in our publication is correct, no guarantee is given in respect thereof and the company shall not be liable for any errors therein.
This warranty is in addition to, and does not restrict or modify the right of the purchaser conferred by the trade practices act and/or the legislation of any State or Territory.
In the event that service is required, please contact:
Body indentations :-
Small indentations, are normal on the surface of any new mattress. This does not constitute a manufacturing fault. Up to 35mm height loss is considered normal on a pillowtop mattress, the considered normal loss on a non pillowtop mattress, is up to 25mm.
Base support :-
Symbol® mattresses are suitable for slat bases. In order to protect scuffing or splinter damage, a breathable insulating pad over the slats is advisable. At the mean time, the timber slats must be smooth and fastened securely to the frame at each end. A base that is too hard, too soft, not supportive, or restricts air circulation may damage the mattress and void this warranty.